Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Intelligent Design

I found this document on the website of a Christian schools consortium in Australia. I thought it was pretty interesting! We hear a fair bit of debate about intelligent design, evolution, creationism, etc. in the U.S. as well. I can't say, however, that I really understood what all those different terms meant and how they compared and contrasted with one another until I read this little document. Cool! I found that site via David Koyzis' website. I'm having fun with these links that I just learned how to create, but I know they haven't all worked properly. If you find one that isn't working, could you let me know? I had trouble linking to that first document above today and couldn't figure out what I'd done wrong - only to discover that they had a typo (misspelled "design") in their code. Never even occurred to me to check that! What do ou know, I fixed that - and it still didn't work! Turns out I'd put an unnecessary slash at the end. Live and learn, folks, live and learn... :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home