Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Coming Soon!

This is a busy week, largely because I'm preaching on Sunday! I received approval from the members of our church last week to fill in as the interim lay minister at the church we've been attending. Beginning in March, en shah allah, I'll be preaching twice a month and taking over assorted organizational tasks as well. Would anyone ever have guessed this? Not me, that's for sure. :) At any rate, I don't think I'm going to have time to add what I'd like to here for the next few days, but I'll whet your appetite for some coming attractions! Ever wonder what a Super Bowl celebration in Nagoya, Japan is like? No? Are you wondering now that I've mentioned it? :) Stay tuned for full photo coverage of the game. Ever hear of the Naked Man Festival? Are you insatiably curious now that I've mentioned it? Well, I'm going on Friday, and am prepared to offer full photo coverage of this festival - and a brief discussion of what it's all about - as well! Stay tuned for these exciting developments!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats meika!!!!
Good job and the very best for you!
The naked man festival? ummm will be intersting, i thinks!
by the way i love your site and thanks so much..
cant wait for the super bowl pictures either.
love you guys mom fraya

2/07/2006 01:07:00 PM  
Blogger Meika said...

Thank you and thank you! I'm hoping to take a break and post the Super Bowl pics today - Naked Man Festival is tomorrow!

Mike's not so sure about this - wanted to know what I'd think if he went to a Naked Woman Festival. I guess we'll find out if he has any cause for concern! :)

2/08/2006 08:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home