Monday, March 20, 2006

Kirei Dining Room!

I learned something interesting in Japanese this week. I've just begun studying adjectives, and I learned that in Japanese, there is one word used for both "beautiful" and "clean:" kirei! Pretty cool, huh? So here is a picture of our kirei dining room, taken a couple weeks ago. You can see the beautiful birthday flowers that Chuck and Fraya sent on the table. I wish I had an old picture of my dorm room or apartment or something to post next to it, for anyone who doesn't recognize the vast improvement! :) By the way, it looks almost the same right now, several weeks later. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I am soooo impressed! I'll just use the picture in my mind of the old ways. Remember, once the sins have been washed away you don't need to worry aboaut the old ways anymore.:) Segoya!

3/20/2006 10:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home