Monday, June 05, 2006

I'm a Slacker!

I'm sorry! I've been such a slacker lately! To get you caught up a bit... Over Golden Week, about a month ago now, Mike and I went to Kobe with Chris and Patricia, some friends of ours from church. We knew that traffic was awful during Golden Week, but didn't realize quite how awful. As our projected three-to-four hour trip stretched from four to eight to twelve, however, we discovered the downsides of having the entire country go on vacation at the same time. :) Nonetheless, Kobe was wonderful! I'd move there in a minute. :) As we entered the area near the guesthouse where we stayed, traffic police stopped traffic to allow a couple of these floats to cross. No idea what it was for - but interesting, nonetheless! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home