Thursday, June 29, 2006

Nagoya Weather Report

A beautiful day today! But getting a little bit warm. We turned on the air-conditioning in the house (other than for sleeping) for the first time last night after Mike got home. Since I recently got a new outside thermometer that gives both the temperature (in Celsius, so I've used an on-line calculator for the Fahrenheit values below) and the percent humidity, I'm going to try to start giving some occasional weather reports. Pretty cool! Or hot, actually. I didn't realize it was this warm. There are advantages to not fully grasping the metric system... :) Current weather conditions are as follows: Time: 4:30 p.m. Temperature: 31C/87F Humidity: 45% (it's low today!) Ambiance: Sunny! Beautiful! (what should I call this category??)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This will help with my packing in the near future ;-) ~Sam

6/29/2006 12:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home