Thursday, June 15, 2006

Time for Bed Already!

Mike's in Michigan on a last-minute business trip. Stinkpot. I wasn't able to go. Double stinkpot. I'm sleep-deprived. The two are, in fact, related. See, something strange has happened within the last year: I absolutely despise sleeping alone. Despite that I slept alone and quite enjoyed having the covers all to myself and the ability to stick my feet out both sides of the bed, thank you very much for a good twenty-eight years, I don't like sleeping alone anymore. As a result, I stay up until ridiculous hours doing ridiculous things like reading most of a 700-page cheapo novel or reading two years of someone's blog. I've gotten into this habit when Mike's gone on overnight trips, but I don't think it'd better last a week. :) Also, I want a cheeseburger.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two questions:
1. Does your husband know you are calling him a stinkpot? (rhetorical question, I already told him)
2. Don't you have any exciting news and pictures you would like to post on your blog?
(another rhetorical question: YES YOU DO!!)
Remaining anonymous in Bay City

6/19/2006 04:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And why exactly do you think it is that you want a cheesburger about right now when, to the best of my recollection, you never were a really big cheeseburger fan at any previous time in your life? Why would that be, exactly?
Still anonymous, half way between Bay City and Auburn

6/19/2006 04:29:00 PM  
Blogger Meika said...

I have a song for you, Anonymous. :) Your Anonymous wife used to sing it to me with great frequency. Here goes:

Have patience, have patience
Don't be in such a hurry
When you get impatient
You only start to worry
Remember, remember
That God is patient, too!
And think of all the times when others
Had to wait for you! :)

Hee hee... Aforementioned items shall appear in due time... :)

6/20/2006 09:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home