Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas Belly

Okay, I know that this picture isn't much different than the last one, but I look much cuter in this one, I think. :) This is on Christmas Day, when I am one day shy of 35 weeks pregnant. Yikes! This little outfit from Ben and Sam is so cute - and totally freaked us out! It's a six-to-twelve-month outfit, and the realization that next Christmas we will have a child big enough to fit into these clothes pretty much blew us away. I also realized last night that full-term is considered any time after 38 weeks - which is only three weeks away! Chances are that Baby Asparagus won't appear until nearer her due date of January 29, so we probably have more like five to seven weeks to go... but that's not that long either. Whoaaaaaaa.....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home