Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Thanks, Everybody!

That was fun! Some of you I kind of knew were out there and others I didn't at all; a couple of you delurked in person and I have a hunch that a few more of you are out there. It was great to hear from all of you and a great encouragement to me to me that this activity is worth my time. :) It's fun to be able to share this baby-waiting time with all of you. We appreciate the babysitting offers and I am indeed leaving notes for Mike on how to update the blog with an announcement. (He doesn't know that that's included in the job description for The Coach, but I'm sure he'll do just fine. :) Our due date is January 29 - yes, just under two weeks away now - but we're avidly hoping that Gussie will make an appearance a bit earlier than that. We think she finally dropped sometime in the last few days, so according to my oh-so-reliable Internet research we can expect for her to make an appearance in the next ten to thirty days. (Is that really helpful information? I don't think so.) In other news, I must regretfully note that the Federated Association of Pavers, Bricklayers, Concrete Haulers and Chain Saw Manufacturers is not an approved 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization and is therefore ineligible for donations at this time. We would be happy to re-examine their application at such a time as they achieve said status.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home