Thursday, July 26, 2007

Hotel Living

Our move went fairly smoothly and here we are, comfortably ensconced at the M*riott. I was concerned about being stuck in a little hotel room with a baby, but there was no need for concern. Chloe is happy with a spot of floor and a chair leg to chew on. If I would've realized now nice it would feel to have no housework and room service we would've moved here weeks ago! :-) Unfortunately, it looks like I left the camera cables sitting out and they got included in our sea shipment. That means that I can neither charge my camera (which is already running on a low battery) nor - brace yourselves - upload photos onto the computer. I'm already going through "I can't update my blog properly" withdrawl. I keep taking blog photos (Chloe wedged under the footstool in the hotel room, etc.) that are destined to languish on the camera! **Sigh.** Bic Camera is right across the street from our hotel, so I'm hoping I can pay them a visit and perhaps replace these cables...keep your fingers crossed!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update, glad things are going okay in the motel. Can you at least include some sketches? John.

7/26/2007 07:12:00 AM  
Blogger Meika said...

Yeah, I'll work on that! :-) Not much luck at Bic Camera - they did have some battery chargers, but they were $60 and wouldn't work in America - but I have an idea about uploading the pictures, so stay tuned...

7/26/2007 09:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy last day! Congratulations Mike on making it to the end!!! We'll miss you, have a wonderful stopover in Hawaii on the way home.

7/31/2007 09:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home