Friday, November 02, 2007

Still Life

Aren't gourds cool?
Every evening, the light comes in the window and hits my little autumn display just so...
and its pretty stunning.
In other news, I've decided to participate in NaBloPoMo (otherwise known as National Blog Posting Month) this year. That means that I've just committed to posting EVERY SINGLE DAY in the month of November. Am I insane? Yes, especially since I'll be at my parents' house on dial-up while Mike is hunting. Oh, and there's Thanksgiving, too, which I've volunteered to host this year. So may skepticism abound! I figure that at the least I'll be motivated to post more often than I have of late, and at best I'll finally get around to tackling some more substantive posts - something I've wanted to do ever since I started this blog. Wish me luck, and hold me accountable!

2 Comments:

Blogger Misty said...

Hi! I linked to you via: the NaBlo site...
Me too, I feel insane... (although I am not blogging via dial up so you trumped me there!)
I subscribed so I can read your posts... I loved your halloween photo's and tale :)

11/02/2007 11:05:00 AM  
Blogger Ben Wildeboer said...

Nice! I decided to take on the challenge as well...I haven't been to good about updating my blog (not since school started), so it's a challenge I need!

11/03/2007 02:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home